The Diploma in Teacher Training
This is suited to experienced and qualified TEFL/TESOL teachers who plan to move into the field of teacher training.
It is a four module programme studied over 100 hours and covers the following topics.
- The principles and practice of effective classroom teaching
- Current and evolving methodology
- The knowledge, skills and attitudes required to become an effective trainer
- An examination of one's own teaching
- The role of the trainer as a teaching model
- Planning a timetable
- Formats-lectures, seminars, workshops, projects
- Teaching language awareness
- Teaching phonetics and phonology
- Preparation for teaching practice-observation and feedback
- Continuing Professional Development
Please use one of the buttons on the right to enrol today.
||QCF eqv. Level 6
How to enrol
Sign up to this course today.
Pay by Card >>
Pay by Other Methods >>