Are you ready for a new and exciting opportuntiy abroad? Work in a fun and engertic environment as an English Teacher in the leading learning centres in Hong Kong, Macau or China. You will be teaching a variety of English classes to students aged between 3-12 years old in a fun and engaging environment.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Teach a diverse variety of classes e.g. phonics, reading comprehension, creative wriiting and grammar.
- Plan and implement lessons, crafts and activities.
- Administer student reports to parents.
- Organise and prepare necessary class materials (all resources provided.)
- Full visa cost, processing and sponsorship provided.
- Optional staff accommodation provided.
- Approx. 28 days annual leave per year.
- Paid training on arrival.
- Working 5 days a week with a maximum of 30 hours teaching.
- Small classs sizes (4-8 students.)
- Permanent in-country support team.
- End of contract flight reimbursement/bonus.
- Placements available in Hong Kong Macau, Shanghai, Chengdu, Guangzhou and Shenzhen.
- Bachelors degree (in any subject.)
- TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate (at least 100 hrs.)
-Native-level speaker of English.
- Passionate about working with children.
- Energetic and enthusiastic.
- Team player.