- There is a focus on lesson planning and practical teaching skills which will equip those who are new to the profession and inspire those who already have some experience.
- This course is ideal for those who wish to gain a professional qualification in Teaching English as a Foreign language.
- You are assigned a personal tutor as soon as you enrol, who will give you help and guidance through the course as well as mark your assignments and give you personal feedback.
This Course leads to an OFQUAL Regulated TQUK Level 5 Award Certificate in TEFL for successful learners.
Qualification Number 601/5234/5 on the OFQUAL Register.
What is TQUK?
TQUK is an Awarding Organisation recognised by the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual) and the Welsh Government.
TQUK offers qualifications on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF). Read More.
Throughout each lesson there will be tasks and questions, which need to be completed and submitted to your personal tutor for marking. This method of continual assessment ensures that your personal tutor can consistently monitor your progress and provide you with assistance throughout the duration of the course.
- All study materials
- Certificate and transcript
- Full Tutor and Admin support
- The course fee includes the TQUK registration and certification fee (valued at up to £48.00).
Standard Course Fee: £340