You are assigned a personal tutor as soon as you enrol, who will give you help and guidance through the course as well as mark your assignments and give you personal feedback.
- There is a focus on Applied Linguistics and practical teaching skills which will equip those who already have experience in the profession and inspire new ideas and develop knowledge.
- This course is ideal for those who wish to gain a higher professional qualification in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages.
- You are assigned a personal tutor as soon as you enrol, who will give you help and guidance through the course as well as mark your assignments and give you personal feedback.
This Course leads to an OFQUAL Regulated TQUK Level 6 Award Diploma in TESOL for successful learners.
Qualification Number 603/0600/2 on the OFQUAL Register.
What is TQUK?
TQUK is an Awarding Organisation recognised by the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual) and the Welsh Government. TQUK offers qualifications on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF). Read More.
All candidates should possess a first degree or equivalent and have at least two years teaching experience.
Candidates may hold other types of qualification to a degree demonstrating evidence of sustained academic study which would potentially enable the candidate to cope successfully with the requirements of the Diploma in TESOL.
If you're unsure about your eligibility, contact us and we will assess your profile and let you know if you're eligible.
How to Apply
If you believe you cover the minimum requirements to be considered as a candidate for the courses mentioned above, ask for the application form by contacting the administration team using our contact page.
Throughout each lesson there will be essays, tasks and questions, which need to be completed and submitted to your personal tutor for marking. This method of continual assessment ensures that your personal tutor can consistently monitor your progress and provide you with assistance throughout the duration of the course.
- All study materials
- Certificate and transcript
- Full Tutor and Admin support
- The course fee includes the TQUK registration and certification fee (valued at up to £100.00).
Learners must achieve four mandatory units :
Total Qualification Time
Total Qualification Time for this qualification is 372 hours
This is an estimate of the total length of time it is expected that a learner will typically take to achieve and demonstrate the level of attainment necessary for the award of the qualification i.e. to achieve all learning outcomes.
Standard course fee: £1200 complete or £300 per module (4 in total).
Enrolling is Easy
- Enrol Online: We accept all major credit and debit cards, BACS (Bank Transfers) and cheques. If you wish to pay by Western Union or Moneygram please contact us.
- By Telephone: Call +44 20 8133 2027 between 9.00am - 9.00pm, Monday to Sunday.
- By Post: Complete our enrolment form and return it to:
Enrolment Services, London Teacher Training College, 60 Windsor Avenue, London, SW19 2RR.